It isn’t something that isn’t new anymore in the digital age!
But, When you are forced to be self-isolated all of a sudden. That’s the challenge.
And what does one really do in self- isolation?
- You can look for self-improvement.
- Exercise – Start with a routine which you can follow (Push-ups, Planks and crunches, Meditation, Breathing)and stretches at home.
- Read – If you always wanted to read that favourite book or start reading- Now is a perfect time – You can read books on kindle or subscribe on Magzter for all the popular magazines and newspaper and Flipboard for all interesting articles.
- Write – Start writing a diary, notes of what was the unexpected or expected that happened today.
- Draw – If you were always interested in Art than now explore that side.
- Cook & Bake – Learn to make your favourite things at home. https://www.youtube.com/user/BonAppetitDotCom
- Learn – Something online that you would like to know more about. – You can lookup https://www.coursera.org/ & https://www.edx.org/ you can also learn a language https://www.duolingo.com/
- Social Media – Now is the perfect time to start your own online channel and share what you know.
- Watch Movies & Tv show – Netflix, Hotstar, Prime Play,zee5, Balaji Alt MUBI and Ted Talks
- Play- Online Games with your friends.
- Listen – To Podcasts – https://tunein.com/podcasts/Science-Podcasts/Stuff-You-Should-Know-p295446/ https://tunein.com/podcasts/Comedy-Podcasts/The-Read-p499920/ and on Saavn you can listen to a whole lot of them too.
But most importantly one will need to be Disciplined to Implement any of things they would like to begin and one more tip have a schedule for the day to try and work out the forced self- isolation period.