We are open
We are trying our best to serve you, The Daily needs you require to get through your days When you are at home and no hope of going into your favourite restaurants or not sure about the hygiene the restaurants would be maintaining to deliver your food.
So please keep in mind – We are convincing our staff every day to come to work to fulfil your needs, Yes they fear about their lives too.
The things they do:
1. The first thing in the morning they do is clean the counter, Where your goods will be placed for billing,
2. after each and every Bill, Sanitize their hands even after they have taken the cash bills.
3. They too wear a mask to protect themselves from the customers coming day in & day out.
Yes, They realise the effort you guys take to come shopping, But merely coming to take an item to two baffles them on a daily basis because this is a serious pandemic.
And it would be better to take your daily needs for a week, ten days or even for a month and stay home.
We understand You like to come out and take a stroll at the store as that’s the only place to go. But, if that’s only your reason for coming out. You are scaring them to come and serve your needs every day.
As they are exposed to more people in a day than you would otherwise would me meeting.
They too aren’t appreciated they way they should be. And so in case you are being told to keep distance or have been refused to enter because you aren’t wearing a mask. Please don’t take that to heart.
Be thankful and grateful for the safety measures we are have reinforced.
What the customers need to keep in mind.
There are certain goods that won’t be available until the restrictions are relaxed or things settle down so please don’t keep asking about them again & again. Please read the items below carefully.
Also, Goods that are available are the only ones we have on our shelf and please go ahead with the alternative brand options if your preferred ones aren’t available – As long as your needs are getting met the brand shouldn’t matter.
1. Real Good Chicken.
2. Nestle Items (Maggi, Milk, Milkmaid, Nescafe, Maggi ketchup, Iced Tea)
3. Lays, Maruti wafers, Too Yum, Doritos
4. Britannia biscuits – There are just a few available.
5. Atta/Wheat – This is completely out of stock. So if you can’t see then it’s over.
6. Soft Beverages
Appreciate and stay safe